“To provide all apprenticeship stakeholders tools and resources to help manage and execute successful apprenticeship programs while delivering authentic expert advisement.”
“Reinforcing and Legitimizing the value of apprenticeships at a local, state and national level.”
- Provide powerful yet intuitive software for managing apprenticeship programs
- Superior guidance from authentic apprenticeship personnel
- Proactive relevance to Technology and Apprenticeship Programming
- Provide expert advisement to user's and non-users of ApprenTrac to execute their mission
- Commitment to reinvest into communities that chose to participate in scaling apprenticeship initiatives
- Cultivating partnerships in the further expansion of Apprenticeships
Chief Executive Officer
Dale brings a wealth of passion, drive and TEAM first mentality to the ApprenTrac product. He has built regional and national respect among his peers in the apprenticeship community. Pearce is the Co-Creator of the Finger Lakes Youth Apprenticeship Program and currently working on his dissertation which will focus on 'The Effectiveness of Registered Apprenticeships'. He is a strong advocate for career paths into skilled trades and advanced manufacturing and feels 'Apprenticeships are Higher Education'.
Chief Operations Officer
John brings a high level of valuable experience to Apprentica LLC. A military-trained, charismatic leader with 18+ years of expertise in skilled trades; 12 of those years of experience in advancing employee capabilities through the delivery of technical training. John has worked directly with registered and internal apprenticeships for the past four years and has built a reputation as delivering both innovative and effective solutions for the technical workforce that employers demand.
Lead developer / designer
15 years web development experience primarily focused on building tools and resources for artists and designers. "Working on Apprentrac, with our approach to developing an intuitive, direct and elegant user experience has been, creatively, very fulfilling. The idea that we are now providing a service that brings innovation and efficiency to previously tedious and time consuming tasks is also very rewarding."